BaNa Hills is located 1,480 meters above sea level, in the Truong Son mountain range, two hours by road from Danang. BaNa is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the South China Sea and the Lao mountain range made BaNa Hill a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese. Today the area still attract locals and tourists alike, however a four-wheel drive is required to reach BaNa Hill as the roads are rough. You would not be sorry for the effort taken to get to this tranquil part of Vietnam.
Cool hideaway close to DaNang with stunning panorama views, one-day excursion from DaNang or Hoi An. Also known as the Da Lat of Central Vietnam, this former French hill station enjoys a high altitude while being only 20km from the sea.
Escape from DaNang City and spend the day on the beautiful BaNa Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, feeling refreshingly cool weather and gorgeous countryside views, and enjoy exciting games at Fantasy theme park on top of Ba Na Hills.
• Get out of the heat of DaNang and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere of BaNa Hills,
• Experience the world longest single-wire cable car system of BaNa Hills,
• Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, gorgeous countryside views,
• Entertain yourself at Fantasy theme park,
• Visit an old French cellar, flower garden Le Jardin D’amour..
Perched 1,500m high on a mountain, a hill resort inherited from the French, Ba Na Hills provides a welcome change from the coast. The site was first developed by the French in the 1920s, who escaped the summer heat for its cool, mountain air. Given the weather, you may have to content yourself with a more atmospheric scene of mountains weather in mist, but while it’s raining on the lower slopes, the summit may be above the clouds, enjoying brilliant sunshine.
8.00 Pick up at hotel in DaNang. Transfer to Ba Na (35km) and take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to BaNa hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Hae lunch at Orchid restaurant.
Free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park… (2 hours).
15:00 Return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. Stop at Central Specialties Super Market for Shopping. End the tour at your hotel.
PRICE PER PERSON (1 = 1,000VND)
• Transportation by private a/c vehicle as per program, pick-up/drop off at hotel
• Lunch at Morin restaurant,
• Cable car transfer and games at Fantasy park,
• English speaking guide,
• Drink water
• Non-free games in Fantasy Park, mountain-climbing train
• Entrance fees to some spots not mentioned above
• Other meals & drinks
• Personal expenses, tips
Note: Group tour from Hoi An/Danang: 990,000 VND
Choose more tour program you may interest…
- Danang – Hoian – Danang Private Day Tour.
- Danang – Myson – Hoian Private Day Tour.
- Danang – Hue – Danang Private Day Tour
- Danang City Tour.
Please fill the form then submit your request!
Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest.
Urgent contact us at whatsapp +84 935 753 336.