Hue to Hoi An by private taxi is more common choice now. Because bus trip or train can’t stop at some highlights on the way such as Cau Hai Lagoon, Bach Ma National Park, Elephant Spring, Lang Co Beach, Lap An Lagoon, Hai Van Pass or Marble Mountains. Even bus or train is very budget cost. Hue to Hoi An is around 3.5 hours of driving by private car. Plus time for stop on the way totally it take around 5 – 6 hours depending on your time of visiting. From Hue to Hoi An is around 150km. Main traffic we driving is on the highway 1. Some road we driving through coastline of Da Nang beach city. We suggest time for pick up from Hue is at 8:00am and arrive in Hoi An around at 2:00pm.
What to see in the way from Hue to Hoi An?
1. Cau Hai Lagoon – Tam Giang Lagoon:
This is a fishing village typically raising oyster and shrimp. We stop here not for tasting local seafood but for opportunity taking photo.
– Entrance fee: FOC
– Estimated time for stop: 15′
2. Lang Co Beach
A quiet beach middle of Hoi An and Hue City, Lang Co Beach was voted as one of the most charming beaches in over the world. But truly, the beach is still quiet and not touristy as Cua Dai in Hoi An or My Khe beach in Da Nang as well as Nha Trang beach. Anyway it is a good place for stop in few minutes for a short break or lunch with seafood. The price for seafood is not reasonable. We don’t recommend to have lunch here. Our driver will suggest you at Be Than floating restaurant at Lap An Lagoon is more better. It is just opposite and take some minutes for transfer. Or simply just try Hue beef noodle or Pho (Ha Noi instant beef noodle) for your lunch.
3. Hai Van Pass – Cloudy Pass
Hai Van Pass is 20Km length and 500m height above the sea level. It’s the natural border between Hue and Da Nang City. US bunkers are available some on top of the pass. Do a little bit exercise by over the pass you will take panorama view of Hue part as well as Da Nang City part. There are many good cafeteria on the top of Hai Van Pass. Don’t forget to sip a hot cup of coffee here – cost for tourist 20,000vnd ~ 1usd, watching the clouds climb over the ridge and save these wonderful moments in your camera.
– Entrance fee: FOC.
– Estimated time of visiting: 30’
– Time open – close: All time.
– Notes: Forget the shopping center to invite you for TOILET FREE and just enjoy your moment.
4. Cham Museum
Cham Museum is located at 2-9 street, nearby the famous Dragon Bridge – new symbol of Da Nang. Cham Museum was constructed in 1919. But about 20 years ago, people collected many Cham artifacts from Da Nang, Quang Nam and around then displayed at here. Cham Museum has the largest collection of Cham artifact in the world.
– Entrance fee: 40,000 VND
– Estimated time of visiting: 45′
– Time open – close: 7:00 – 17:00
5. Marble Mountains
Marble Mountains is a cluster of five limestone mountains. The five mountains were named by five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth). Some of mountains have cave entrances, sacred pagodas and it is possible to climb to the summit of one of the peaks. You will get bored if spend visiting five of them. We highly suggestion to visit Xa Loi Tower, Linh Ung pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, Huyen Khong Cave, Tam Thai Pagoda.
– Entrance fee: 15,000 VND. (You can take elevator for 1 way up: 15,000vnd/pax)
– Estimated time of visiting: 60’-90′
– Time open – close: 7:00 – 17:00.
– Notes: We suggest you wear sport shoe and long sleeve clothes. Slippers and short t-shirt is not recommended. You can buy elevator ticket if you can’t walk or pain at your knees/legs.
PRICE PER CAR IN VND
|4 seaters car
(Max 3 persons)
|Max – 2|
|7 seaters car
(Max 4 persons)
|Max – 3|
|16 seaters car
(Max 8 persons)
|Max – 6|
– Trip duration: 5 – 5.5 hours with stops – Non stop it takes around 3.5 hours
– Highlights stop on the way: Sea Cloudy Pass – Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Cau Hai Lagoon. Elephant Spring – Suoi Voi surcharge $10.00 USD/car, Bach Ma national park surcharge 30usd, 35usd or 40usd per car. (For 4 / 7 / 16 seat car)
Exclusions: Entrance fees, tour guide, personal expenses and gratuities tips for guide or driver.
Inclusions: A/C private car with free wifi, English speaking driver, mineral water, petrol, road tolls & parking fee.
More transfer service you may interest:
- Hue Sightseeing by private taxi
- Hue to Danang by private taxi
- Hue to Bach Ma by private taxi
- Hue to DMZ by private taxi
- Hue to Phong Nha by private taxi
Please fill the form then submit your request!
Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest.
Urgent contact us at whatsapp +84 935 753 336.